The majestic Madikwe Game Reserve is the perfect environment for relaxation & submersing oneself into all the beauty the African wilderness has to offer. We are offering the opportunity to bring yourself closer to nature with daily yoga & meditation sessions amongst some of South Africa’s most scenic landscapes & remarkable wildlife.
Ayurveda & Yoga are interrelated, millennium-old sciences that target the integral health of body, spirit & mind. This East Asian well-being philosophy embraces & combines practical techniques of physical movements & nutrition practices. The goal of our approach is the healthy balance of body, mind & soul & the facilitation of guests to incorporate this knowledge into their daily routine.
- Ingrid Reygers practises & passionately teaches holistic lifestyle, Yoga & Ayurveda. She has completed her Master of Sivananda Yoga and is certified Ayurveda therapist.
- Cecilia Reygers is a Yoga instructor, trained in India, Rishikesh & following her passion of bringing yoga closer to nature, by integrating into the African Safari experience
- 5 Nights’ accommodation at Jaci’s Lodges
- Expert-led Yoga & meditation sessions
- Introduction to Ayurvedic cooking practices & personal consultations
- Yoga equipment
- Daily game drives
- All meals as well as sundowners & snacks
- Select local drinks, speciality tea & fabulous filter coffee
3 to 8 February 2019
Note: All flights, transfers to & from Jaci’s Lodges, gratuities, travel insurance, spa treatments & all other incidental costs are excluded from rates